BOCK Trainings Centre, Frickenhausen
CO2 TRAINING - BOCK & DANFOSS
19 - 20 October 2022
10/19/2022: 09:00 am - 17:00 pm (CEST) CO2 basics and further information
10/20/2022: 09:00 am - 15:30 pm (CEST) Training on the "Supermarket Training System"
Number of participants: max. 12 pesons
free of charge*
CONTENTS BRIEF OVERVIEW
- Basics and further information about CO2 starting with the question "Why CO2 at all" and characteristics of the differences to F-gases.
- Application regulation and control
- Safety devices
- Heat recovery
- Cooling unit "Supermarket": CO2 training unit: tour, unit components,
- commissioning, control system, etc.
- Transcritical CO2 compressor survey
* IMPORTANT: The COVID-19 regulations in effect at that time apply.
Frank Alisch, Bock Training Manager
Knut Schlicht, Team Coordinator Electronics GSA, Danfoss
Get more information and register here: firstname.lastname@example.org