FrickenhausenTo strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time application engineer with sales ambitions (m/f/d) for the Frickenhausen site with immediate effect.
Application engineer with sales ambitions (m/f/d)
What you can expect:
- Technical advice and support of customers at national and international level
- Support in the development of customer solutions in close coordination with the development departments and the sales department
- Support of the responsible Area Sales Manager in technical discussions with customers
- Performing and creating product presentations and technical documentation
- Participation in trade fairs, training and events
This distinguishes you:
- Training as a refrigeration system installer, Mechatronics engineer for refrigeration technology or ideally master refrigeration installer/technician „specialising in refrigeration and air-conditioning system technology“ (m/f/d)
- Professional experience (technology and sales)
- Confident language skills in German and English (spoken and written), French (beneficial)
- Team player, flexibility, initiative, strong customer orientation, commitment to further education, communication skills and willingness to travel internationally
- Cultural background Middle East/North Africa desirable
In this position you will be a key interface to the development/design, testing, QA and sales departments. Within our company, which has a medium-sized structure, you will have the opportunity to act independently and initiative and to take on responsibility.
- Opportunity for promotion to Area Sales Manager in the sales region Middle East, North Africa (succession planning)
- Security of a medium-sized, Swabian company in an economically stable industry (refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pumps)
Have we convinced you?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, including your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone: +49 (0) 7022 / 94540.