FrickenhausenFor our location in Frickenhausen, Germany, we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager (m/f/d) who will actively support us in the further expansion of the "Heat Pumps" business area.
Business Development Manager (m/w/d) Heatpumps sector
- Expansion of the “Heat Pumps” business area
- Analysis of national and international markets and the competitive situation
- Systematic identification of heat pump manufacturers at national and international level
- Analysis of customer expectations and needs
- Development of a growth and pricing strategy that focuses on both financial profit and customer satisfaction
- Conducting research to identify new customers and trendsetters
- Working closely with product management and the development department to incorporate insights into product development
- Creation of sales documents in cooperation with the marketing department
- Arranging client visits with potential clients
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Proven professional experience and market knowledge in the field of heat pumps
- Experience as a business development manager
- Good technical and commercial understanding
- Experience in customer service would be an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Good command of English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Good time and organisational management
- High willingness to travel
Have we convinced you?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, including your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone: +49 (0) 7022 / 94540.