FrickenhausenTo strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time Sales Controller (m/f/d) for the Frickenhausen site with immediate effect.
Sales Controller (m/f/d)
What you can expect:
- Continuous development, implementation and further development of suitable sales controlling instruments (e.g. balanced scorecard, benchmark analyses, cluster analyses, etc.)
- Further development of the operative sales controlling process
- Analysis and development of strategic fields of action to optimise the sales organisation, sales processes and sales channels
- Support of the sales management and KAMs for the coordination of sales and result targets for customers and the sales team
- Conception and implementation of sales reporting as well as new and further development of key sales figures
- Control of sales and budget planning in sales and preparation of monthly forecasts
- Support services in the area of sales control and sales management (e.g. customer allocation, activity control)
- Carrying out ad-hoc analyses and assuming various special tasks
- Close cooperation and exchange of information with the sales staff, support in their control and evaluations
- Development and maintenance of the customer database and conceptual development of the Salesforce platform
This distinguishes you:
- Completed commercial vocational training or Bachelor‘s/Master‘s degree programme
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong analytical approach with a high degree of results orientation
- Independent working style characterised by reliability and accuracy
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Qlik Sense
- Very good communication and presentation skills in German and English
Have we convinced you?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with details of your desired salary.
If you have any questions, please contact Rocco Junige (Rocco.Junige@bock.de) (07022 / 9454 191).